How do you handle venue and local ordinance sound level restrictions?

We are happy to work with venues, local laws and their volume regulations. When volume is a concern, we can bring a Decibel Meter to be sure we fall within exact requirements. We simply need to know the maximum allowable volume (as measured in DB) and the point where that volume must be observed (often the property line or a nearby residence).